Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When should you become a Beachbody Coach?


There have been many of you who have emailed me about the coaching opportunity lately and wondering when the best time would be for you to get involved.

Short answer, it's when you find yourself recommending Beachbody products and programs and talk about it ALL the time! When I was going through my first round and started seeing results, that's all I talked about, and I got so many people to purchase the program because I knew that it would work for them. Then I realized that I should probably become a coach so I can earn commission for recommending those products! I haven't changed one thing since I've become a coach, and still recommend products like I did before I was a coach, which is the main reason for my success.

If you're interested in becoming a coach, email me and we can either set up a call or you can listen in on our Business Opportunity Webinar.

No comments:

Post a Comment