Friday, May 21, 2010

Let Summer Commence!

That's right, I'm off work for the summer! (One of the many benefits of being a teacher.)

I must say that I am VERY excited to get down to business with my BeachBody goals this summer. I know, I know...some would say I'm crazy for wanting to take my physical fitness even further. Do I have pounds to lose? Maybe not. I DO want to polish up my diet and get my muscles more defined? Definitely. Just like all of you, I have things about myself that I don't like and I want to change.

With the end of school festivities behind me I will be able to concentrate on MAKING time to show up on work out days. No more "I'm too busy" excuses! Now I have nothing but time. Time I promise to use wisely. Time I will use to help anyone who joins my team on beachbodycoach.com/xtremequeen. Time I will use to motivate and support those who want to make a change for the better.

For those of you who think you DON'T have time, find people like you on my website and realize you are not alone. All it takes is determination and the right people supporting you.

If anyone has questions about where to start their journey, let me know! Email me, send me a message on Facebook or let me be your coach!

Keep on keepin' on!
Carmen
XtremeQueen

P.S.-I will be celebrating three graduations this weekend. Congratulations to DJ, Ty, and Wes! Way to go guys! I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment