Monday, May 24, 2010

So far so good...

As of today I've completed 3 Chalean Extreme workouts. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sore! It amazes me how one can think they are in pretty good shape, start a new program and realize how different each program actually is. I've completed P90x a few times and it was hard...very hard. Now that I've started Chalean Extreme, I've become sore in places that were never sore during P90X.

That being said, I think that is why I'm so excited to be doing something different! Even though I've only been on the program 3 days, I can definitely tell a difference...especially in my arms! (Which is one of my problem areas)

If there's anyone who is currently on ANY program, I'd love to hear your story! Tell me about your results, struggles, and triumphs...

Carmen
XtremeQueen
bb.xtremequeen@gmail.com
beachbodycoach.com/xtremequeen

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the biggest loser workout DVDs :) They actually work - and don't kill my old woman knees :)

    ReplyDelete